Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Sunshine

Today was one of those surprise sunny March days and I couldn't be happier to see some signs of spring! Living in Tacoma, Washington, it is a very special time when I cannot find a cloud in the sky.


It's days like this that fill me with hope and excitement for what is to come next: warm weather adventures, late sunsets, chilled rosé, sunglasses, and driving with the windows down and the music up. For me, summer 2014 will take place in Denver, Colorado, and will be a time of big changes. 

With my big move quickly approaching and my anxiety easily sparked, I relish these moments when I feel only excitement about the months ahead. Change can be daunting, but it is always a refreshing reminder that with change can come so much good. 


No comments:

Post a Comment