Sunday, March 16, 2014

Arizona weekend







 I am just back from a lovely weekend in Arizona visiting Preston's family. His sister just had a baby, so we couldn't help but make a trip to meet him!

Phoenix and Tucson provided a much needed escape from the wet and cold. We had gorgeous days with weather in the high 70s. I loved seeing the big blue sky and dramatic desert landscape. Preston told me this is the greenest time of year in Arizona, and I loved seeing the bright desert blooms. Colors seem so much more vibrant in that desolate landscape, and each new type of flower caught me by surprise.

Above are some photos from the trip. I just got a Cannon Rebel and took my first photos with it on this vacation. I'm still learning, but had fun playing around in the sun!

No comments:

Post a Comment