Friday, March 28, 2014

Remembering fun

Yesterday after work, I played Frisbee with a group of friends after happy hour at a favorite local restaurant, and I had fun. I sometimes forget how important it is to play and be silly and move around when Netflix and my couch is readily available. It seems with technology being so prevalent, we forget to step outside of the social media veil and genuinely interact with our friends and connections. The realization that I am moving soon and will not have these friends close at hand anymore has prompted me to try a little harder, get out there, and make good memories. I am excited for this weekend to catch up with more friends, take care of taxes (eek!), and get centered in my yoga practice. Weekends truly are the best, and I'm so glad this one is here!

No comments:

Post a Comment