Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Controlled chaos

This is day two after my surgery and I feel like I am surrounded by controlled chaos. Myself, my mom, and Preston are going through our belongings to decide what moves with us, what gets donated, and what is just trash. As I look around the room, I see a variety boxes, bubble wrap, and every sort of random household item. It looks chaotic, but they have some sort of order to the madness that I just don't get to be a part of. 

The fact that all I can do is lay here is very frustrating. I would like to be up and about helping to pack things up! 

I did have a lovely day before my surgery celebrating Mother's Day. Below are a couple photos from that wonderful Sunday.

Roses for mom

Mom and I at dinner

View from the restaurant 

No comments:

Post a Comment