Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Blue skies

I lay here on my couch, watching big, puffy clouds glide by framed by beautiful blue sky. This is my last week of bed rest post-surgery, and I am so thankful for the beautiful weather to cheer me up!

The movers are coming this Friday and everything around me is a box or a mess. Because of the way moving companies work, we have to have them come a week before our lease ends to ensure our belongings make it to Denver by our move in date there. Thus, we are going to be "urban camping" in our apartment for a week before we go. This will be extra tricky considering my immobility. Oh well!

I'm feeling more excited each day about my move, and equally more terrified. I've been applying to jobs as much as possible between episodes of Dexter on Netflix and working from home. I'm so exited to live in a new place, make new friends, and explore. At the same time, I cannot stop thinking about what will happen if I don't find a job. 

As the clouds go by, I remind myself that everything will work out. It just takes time.

Ok, so I took this photo in Tucson, AZ. But you get the idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment