Sunday, August 31, 2014

Hooray for long weekends!

Labor Day weekend has been spectacular thus far. Preston, Addie, and I just got back from two nights in my uncle's cabin outside of Lyons, CO. Their darling green cabin is tucked away in the mountains with a river running right outside the backyard. I was dazzled by the lovely flowers in the yard and a hummingbird feeder buzzing with the little birds. We went on two nice hikes and Addie passed much of the time playing with Cody, a little pup a little over a year old. 

I'm exhausted from good time spent with family, hiking, eating delicious food, and reading, and am so glad to have tomorrow off work so that I may get some extra sleep and recuperate!

Addie getting some pets and a rest pre-hike

Theo, my uncle's golden doodle

View from the top 
Colorado is lovely

Cody the cutie! Addie's playmate for the weekend.

A glimpse at the lovely backyard
Head shake

Hummingbird friend

No comments:

Post a Comment