Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Medical School Begins!

Yesterday marked the beginning of Preston's medical school career. He was gone 7 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. and man, that is a long time! It's looking like that will become the norm, so I am going to need to learn how to adapt.

As part of the orientation, the medical school invited families to come to a day of information about what to expect during the next four years. At the end, they had a panel of medical school student wives speak about their experiences, and they sort of made me panic. I realize this is going to be challenging, but I'm not sure I wholly know what to expect. 

I'm hoping one of my job prospects will work out soon so that I don't go insane, but for now I'm looking forward to tomorrow when I travel to San Diego for my cousin's wedding! Onwards to four days of sun, beach, and family.


No comments:

Post a Comment