Sunday, July 6, 2014

Radiate Positivity

Today is one of those lazy Sundays, and I'm so happy to be right where I am. I am simply loving Denver and all the fun and welcoming people here, and couldn't be more content about the move. 

I'm feeling extra positive today because I have interviews for two awesome jobs next week, I had a great visit with family, and I live in a lovely home with a lovely partner. 

I'm also excited to share that I started running again last week! I developed chronic exertional compartment syndrome in 2009 and it prevented me from being able to run. I mentioned my surgery in earlier posts, and this surgery was to correct the compartment syndrome. Now, after only 7 weeks, I can run again pain free! Of course, I am miserably out of shape so really I am run-walking, but still! It is so much more than I've been able to do in years. I'm feeling so thrilled to start to getting back into shape! 

Here's to hoping the positivity I'm radiating keeps coming, and here's to sending it out into the world.

Something else to be positive about - my new plant friends! 

Our little herb garden - it's so fun to harvest the herbs and use them in our cooking and cocktails!


No comments:

Post a Comment