Saturday, April 12, 2014

Fun, friends, and flowers

The last two weeks have been full of "F" words: fun, friends, and flowers. And also brunch.

Last weekend, I had a delicious Sunday brunch with friends at DOA. Most tasty! They have fabulous Bloody Marys and really good Eggs Benedict, among other delectable options. If you are ever in Tacoma, this is a must!


Preston surprised me with my favorite flowers: daffodils! Washington is in full bloom and I am loving every minute. The sun is out, it is getting warm, and summer feels like it is just around the corner. 


Mmmmmm beer. That is all. 


Nothing like Saturday morning Shakabrah! Another brunch favorite. 

Time is speeding by and I can't believe I only have seven weeks left in Tacoma. Before I know it, I will be Denver bound. I'm taking advantage of my time and seeing friends, keeping active, and eating at my favorite places. There is so much more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment